… because it is the most important thing we can do!
- Pray for our community and those directly affected by COVID-19.
- Pray for the healthcare workers, political leaders, and public health administrators making difficult decisions.
- Pray for those who are being financially impacted.
… we are not a people driven by fear. We have been given power, love, and the ability to think calmly and act clearly.
- Be mindful of those who struggle with depression or are prone to anxiety. Reach out and bring them food or needed items, or just share an encouraging word.
… be the hands and feet of Jesus. During this time, we strongly encourage everyone to follow provincial and local guidance and the guidelines set by the BC Health authorities.
- Grocery shop for an elderly neighbour or friend with compromised immunity.
- Offer to watch a neighbour’s children if they are still required to work.
… be generous, especially to those whose livelihoods have been impacted. As events are canceled and social distancing is encouraged, the financial impact may become overwhelming.
- Think of someone in your circle who may be struggling and pay a utility bill for them, buy their groceries, or find another way to help.
- Give. It is through the generosity of our community, especially during this season when we cannot gather together in person, that we are able to continue to serve our cities and our world
WAYS TO GIVE:
- Online HERE
- Text any amount to phone number 84321 to start giving.
- Through the “Give” icon on the Coastal Church app.