Giving Made Simple
How to give online and set up your account
First Time Donations
- Visit the online giving platform by clicking here
- Enter any giving amount
- Select a designation from any of the dropdown options (default is General Donation)
- Choose a frequency for the gift. The options are: One-Time or Recurring gifts
- Enter your email address to create a profile and to track future giving
- Follow the prompts to input credit card information and click submit
Your Giving Profile
- Visit the online giving platform and click Log In on the top left corner of the screen
- We will send you a secure login link by text message or email (click here to learn more about giving security in our FAQ section)
- Once logged in you can do the following:
- Update your personal information
- Add & save credit cards
- Set up text-to-give
- Save recurring donations
- View your donation history
- Download year-end giving statements
What is the deadline for annual Contributions?
Will my credit card information be saved?
Your payment information will only be stored in our system if you choose to save it. You may do so by scheduling a recurring gift or linking a credit card to your account.
Will I receive a Donation Receipt?
Yes, we provide donation receipts once per year if you have given during the period of the statement. Our accounting team will send out all charitable donation receipts sometime between February-March of each calendar year. Please check your inbox and junk mail (unless you have specifically requested for a hard copy to be mailed).
Is a mailing address necessary for receipts?
Your full mailing address is required for official donation receipts. Please log into your giving account or contact [email protected] if you have recently moved or would like to provide a new mailing address.
How do funds get designated?
Each gift designated toward a church program will be used as designated. When any gift need has been met, or where projects cannot be reasonably carried out, the donor agrees that designated gifts may be used where needed most.
Can I make one account for my spouse and me?
How Do I edit my giving?
If you haven’t given through our new platform or you need to edit your giving, you start by Clicking Here. Once logged in, you can view and edit your giving and update your payment method and account information.