Giving Made Simple
How to give online and set up text-to-give
First Time Donations
- Visit the online giving platform by clicking here
- Enter any giving amount
- Select a designation from any of the dropdown options (default is General Donation)
- Choose a frequency for the gift. The options are: One-Time or Recurring gifts
- Enter your email address to create a profile and to track future giving
- Follow the prompts to input credit card information and click submit
Your Giving Profile
- Visit the online giving platform and click Log In on the top left corner of the screen
- We will send you a secure login link by text message or email (click here to learn more about giving security in our FAQ section)
- Once logged in you can do the following:
- Update your personal information
- Add & save credit cards
- Set up text-to-give
- Save recurring donations
- View your donation history
- Download year-end giving statements
Start by texting any amount to number 84321
- Send a text message to number 84321
- Follow the setup instructions sent from the text message response you receive
- Search for Coastal Church when prompted to select an organization
- Click on Coastal Church’s profile
- Enter your email to create a giving profile
- Input a credit card to save for future donations, and confirm your donation amount
Coastal Church text giving uses industry-leading security to protect your personal information, and is never charged to your phone bill.
Your payment information will only be stored in our system if you choose to save it.
For security purposes, a numerical code or secure login link will be sent to confirm your identity if you are signing in to your account.
What is the deadline for annual Contributions?
Will my credit card information be saved?
Your payment information will only be stored in our system if you choose to save it. You may do so by scheduling a recurring gift or linking a credit card to your account.
Will I received a giving statement?
Yes, we provide giving statements once per year if you have given during the period of the statement. Our ability to provide you with a statement is based on having your most up to date contact information. Please log into your giving account or contact [email protected] if you have recently moved.
Can I make one account for my spouse and me?
How Do I edit my giving?
If you haven’t given through our new platform or you need to edit your giving, you start by Clicking Here. Once logged in, you can view and edit your giving and update your payment method and account information.